Marine Turtle Conservation Fund (F18AS00378)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, information and statistics, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Marine Turtle Conservation Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.645.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Tech
Next opportunity: U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club
Previous opportunity: Landbird Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting: Fifth Visit to all Klamath Network Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00378", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: