Apply for HQ0034 22 FOA PDC 0001
- The Department of Defense, Washington Headquarters Services in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Center Disaster (PDC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Georgia
Previous opportunity: Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HQ0034 22 FOA PDC 0001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HQ0034 22 FOA PDC 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.