Programming in the the People's Republic of China (EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP052518)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to China in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Programming in the the People's Republic of China" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Access to Services Program
Previous opportunity: Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP052518) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SV SP TODAY616||sv-sp-today616|
|P18AS00387||Future Leaders in Art Conservation Technology|
|SBR25018CA0003||Community Center Manager Exchange – Expanding Connections|
|SBR25018CA0002||Arts with US – Expanding Connections and Advancing American Values|
|PAS LUS AFCP2019||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|PAS LUS CULTURAL FY19||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NEAPS1808||NEA Shakespeare in American Communities, FY2019|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 01||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2019 002||FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|SFOP0005586||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, May through November, 2020|
|SFOP0005596||Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 003||FY 2019 U.S. Subject Matter Experts|
|DOSRUS19CA004||FY 2019 Cultural Programming Support|
|DOS JHB 201901||Black History Month Performance Program 2020|
|P19AS00167||Ford¿s Theatre Performing Arts 2019 Season|
|CMR 2019 PD 0001||Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP052518", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: