Apply for HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R2 0137
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in Puerto Rico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $14,463,492.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Alumni Small Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Georgia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R2 0137
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R2 0137) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZU 0129||Standing Announcement for Residential (Shelter and/or Transitional Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Children-LICENSED AND TEXAS-EXEMPT AND FLORIDA-DELICENSED ONLY|
|O OVC 2022 171015||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Virginia Beach - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA IELT 0069||Tribal Long Term Service and Support Resource Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC TH 0074||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implementation Grants|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R3 0152||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the Commonwealth of Virginia|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R6 0151||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Louisiana|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R2 0137", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.