INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017 (INLEA INLCJ 17 004)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INLEA INLCJ 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 005||Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 006||Network of International Corrections Experts (NICE)|
|INL17CA0053 INLAMEIAWJMOROCCO 06122017||International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) Morocco Chapter|
|BJA 2017 12387||BJA FY 17 Sentinel Events Initiative DemonstrationProject: Technical Assistance Provider|
|NIJ 2017 13040||NIJ FY17 ABCD Sub-Study on Social Development|
|SOL 521 17 000015||Improving Governance in Haiti Initiative (IGHI)|
|BJA 2017 13103||A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVENTIONSTRAT||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVSTRA 070617||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0045 WHPCOSTARICA STATSMON 070617||Statistical Monitoring of Costa Rican Criminal, Security, and Justice Sector Context|
|INL17GR0044 WHPCOSTARICA JUSTSECT 070617||"Capacity-Building, Development of Protocols, and Justice Sector Engagement for the Prevention of Bullying"|
|AID 617 17 CEEARFI||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Uganda Citizens Electoral Engagement Activity (CEEA)|
|INL17CA0057 AMETUNISIA CORRSOP 071317||Tunisian Correction’s Standard Operating Procedures|
|INL17GR0050 INLEAPHILIPPINES 7172017||Strengthening Rule of Law through Legal Aid Clinics in the Philippines|
|INL17GR0062 INLEAMACEDONIA 7182017||Legal Protection of the Voting Rights|
|INL 17GR0058 AMEWESTBANK JLA 07262017||West Bank Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|INL 17CA0055 WHPHONDURAS MPP 07262017||Support for the Community Police, Model Police Precinct Program in Honduras|
|INL 17GR0060 AMENIGERIA LEGALCLIN 072617||Law School Partnership to Establish a Legal Clinic Pilot Project in Kuje Prison|
|DHS 17 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|BOR GP 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award Legal Review of Adaptation Strategies|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INLEA INLCJ 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: