Apply for RFA FD 21 009
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewal - Federal and University Partnership to Improve the Safety of Seafood from the Gulf of Mexico (U19) Clinical Trials Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Previous opportunity: America Works in Russia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 21 006||Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Assistance Project (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 010||Renewal - Research, Education, and Outreach on Botanical Natural Products (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 011||Renewal - Strengthen and Promote the Role of Local Health Departments in Retail Food Safety Regulation (U50 Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 21 023||National Food and Nutrient Analysis Program (U01) Clinical Trial Not Applicable|
|RFA FD 21 028||Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) by State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) Retail Food Regulatory Agencies (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.