Apply for PAS PRISTINA FY21 03
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kosovo in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)
Previous opportunity: Renewal - Federal and University Partnership to Improve the Safety of Seafood from the Gulf of Mexico (U19) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS PRISTINA FY21 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS PRISTINA FY21 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS21CA006||U.S. Embassy Moscow PAS Alumni Support Program|
|DOSRUS21GR007||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|SFOP0007645||DRL FY2020: Supporting Efforts to Address Mass Graves in Libya|
|SFOP0007615||DRL Programs for Protection of Migrant Domestic Workers in Lebanon|
|72027821APS00001||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Jordan|
|72065621RFA00004||Strengthened Investigative Journalism in Natural Resources Management and Other Economic Governance Issues (REAJIR)|
|0012021||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – Africa Regional Democracy Fund (ARDF)|
|SFOP0007705||DRL FY20 IRF Promoting Religious Freedom in Afghanistan|
|SFOP0007765||2021 Pakistan Full Proposal|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 001||U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program 2021|
|21PR05||Core Competencies: Senior Correctional Leadership|
|SFOP0007579||DRL FY20 Latin America and Caribbean Small Grants Program|
|72061321RFA00005||Citizen Engagement for Accountability Activity (CEAP)|
|SFOP0007741||FY 2021 Youth Leadership Programs with Algeria, Iraq, the Philippines, and Russia|
|21PR04||Emerging Leaders in Middle Management|
|21PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|21JD04||Jail Inspection Initiative|
|21CS20||Responding to Staff Trauma and Organizational Stress in Community Supervision Agencies|
|SFOP0007752||FY 2021 Online Professional English Network (OPEN) Program|
|PAS GUA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Guatemala - PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS PRISTINA FY21 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.