Validation of survey questions to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes among adults with diabetes (RFA DP 17 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Validation of survey questions to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes among adults with diabetes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OVC FY 17 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, and Victoria Counties, Texas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 17 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 109||Service Area Competition ? Additional Areas (SAC-AA) ? Harrington, Maine; Brooklyn, Maryland; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|HRSA 17 088||State Public Health Coordinating Center for Autism|
|RFA DD 17 001||Coordinating Center for Research to Promote the Health of Children with Birth Defects and People with Developmental and Other Disabilities|
|HRSA 17 039||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|AH SP1 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers, and Their Families|
|RFA DP 17 005||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)|
|RFA OH 17 001||Miner Safety and Health Training Program-Western United States (U60)|
|CDC RFA DD17 1701||Documentation and Use of Follow-up Diagnostic and Intervention Services Data through the Maintenance and Enhancement of the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Information System (EHDI-IS)|
|CDC RFA DD17 1702||Surveillance, intervention, and referral to services activities for infants with microcephaly or other adverse outcomes linked with the Zika virus|
|NV VSR 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Safety Research of Currently Recommended Immunizations in the United States and Other Vaccine Prototypes|
|TI 17 003||Cooperative Agreement for the Provider’s Clinical Support System – Medication Assisted Treatment Supplement (Short Title: PCSS-MAT Supplement)|
|PA EAA 17 001||FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant|
|HRSA 17 042||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program|
|HRSA 17 071||Area Health Education Centers Program|
|TI 17 004||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts (Short Title: Family Treatment Drug Courts (FTDCs))|
|MP CPI 17 001||FY17 Partnerships to Achieve Health Equity|
|RFA OAA 17 000002||Breakthrough-ACTION|
|RFA OAA 17 000001||Breakthrough-RESEARCH|
|SM 17 004||Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health in American Indian and Alaskan Native Communities, U.S. Territories, and Pacific Jurisdictions Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: Indigenous – Project LAUNCH)|
|HRSA 17 023||Black Lung Clinics Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 17 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: