Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - St. Mary and Vermilion Parishes, Louisiana (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1313)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - St. Mary and Vermilion Parishes, Louisiana" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,664,230.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Public Affairs Small Grant Opportunity
Previous opportunity: High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1313) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1314||Head Start Grantee - Galveston County, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1315||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Hays and Caldwell Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1316||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Atacosa, Karnes, and Wilson Counties, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1318||Head Start Grantee - St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1296||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Wayne County, Indiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1294||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Barry, Calhoun, and St. Joseph Counties, Michigan|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1298||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Peoria County, Illinois|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1297||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Clark County, Indiana|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R05 1374||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Crawford, Marion, Morrow, and Richland Counties, Ohio|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1330||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - City of San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R08 1377||Head Start Grantee - Morgan County, Colorado|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDUC 0251||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRC 0267||Pension Counseling & Information Program: National Pension Assistance Resource Center|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CX 1352||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP MPPG 0260||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PCRP 0266||Pension Counseling & Information Projects|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0288||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD IL 0289||Centers for Independent Living Competition - South Dakota|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ALGG 0284||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2018)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RG 1337||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R06 1313", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: