Apply for INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016
- The Department of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affair in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sahel Training Logistics Support Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, and Victoria Counties, Texas
Previous opportunity: Development of sampling techniques for black carp to aid assessment of natural reproduction, distribution, and ecological impacts
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 0047||Notice of Intent: Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0007||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|OVW 2017 11922||OVW FY 2017 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0040||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Increasing soil organic carbon to mitigate greenhouse gases and increase climate resiliency for California|
|P17AS00039||Perform Exhibit Conservation for Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument|
|17JD02||RESTRICTIVE HOUSING TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM|
|F17AS00077||Ute Ladies Tresses Data Compilation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0008||Inventory of Amphibians and Reptiles at Gateway National Recreation Site|
|NPS 17 NERO 0009||Youth Leadership Intake at SAGA|
|OVW 2017 11907||OVW FY 2017 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|OVW 2017 11802||OVW FY 2017 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|P17AS00045||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|17JD03||Incident Command System for Corrections (ICSC): Training for Trainers (T4T)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0010||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
|NPS 17 NERO 0011||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|SCO 200 17 GR050||Rural Engagement, Development, and Security (REDS) Colombia - Social Inclusion and Civil Society Engagement for Survivors of Armed Conflict, Landmines, and IEDs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0012||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Maintain Cultural Landscape through Youth Internship, Longfellow-Washington’s Headquarters Cambridge, MA|
|17JD04||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|NPS 17 NERO 0013||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Trail Stewards Program: Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail|
|DHS 16 GPD 083 000 99||Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL17CA0006 INLAMEREGIONAL 12142016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.